Our great party has finally given approval for all aspirants seeking to contest for various offices across the federation under the party’s banner to pay the following Nomination Fees:
(a) Ward Councillorship Aspirants – N20,000
(b) LGA chairman – N50,000
(c) House of Assembly Aspirants -N200,000
(d) House of Representative Aspirants -N300,000
(e) Senatorial Aspirants – N500,000
(f) Governorship Aspirants – N750,000; and
(g) Presidential Aspirants – N2,000,000.
Besides reducing fees for our women by twenty- five per cent (Women – 25% discount), the party, also in an effort to encourage other politically underprivileged groups in the society to partake fully in its activities, has also granted a waiver to the following categories:
1. Handicapped / disabled – no fees
2. Tertiary institution student – no fees
3. Less than 25 years – no fees
4. Artisans / apprentices under 25 – no fees,
5. Honourably discharged security personnel from police, military, civil defence, road safety – no fees
6. Serving or retired teachers, nurses and emergency service workers – no fees.
Aspirants across the country are advised to take advantage of the party’s gesture to collect the forms.
More information on this can be obtained from the party’s website:
Stage 1: https://aacparty.com/aac-aspirants/
Stage 2: https://aacparty.com/stage-2-aspirants-nomination-form/
Director Data Analytics & Election Monitoring.
African Action Congress, AAC