TakeitBack Movement Social Media and other Electronic Groups Rules of Engagement
- TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF THE TAKEITBACK MOVEMENT TOWARDS RECLAIMING NIGERIA’S POLITICAL LEADERSHIP
- TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF A POLITICAL MOVEMENT THAT WILL OCCUPY NIGERIA, FROM THE NORTH THROUGH THE EAST, AND WEST DOWN TO THE SOUTH
- TO LET THE POLITICAL CLASS KNOW THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CALLING US LEADERS OF TOMORROW, AND WE DECLARE THAT OUR TOMORROW IS NOW
- TO DECLARE LOUD AND CLEAR THAT WE WON’T ALLOW THE GREEDY POLITICIANS TO EAT OUR FUTURE
- TO FACILITATE THE TAKEOVER OF POLITICAL LEADERSHIP FROM THE PRESIDENCY TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES BY PRINCIPLED YOUTH, LED BY THE CONVENER OF THE TAKEITBACK MOVEMENT – OMOYELE SOWERE
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT AND PARTICIPATION:
- This group shall be a people-powered political platform and anything to be posted herein shall strictly be political.
- This group shall consist of sensitized Nigerians of all backgrounds, religions, tribes, ethnicities, professions, academic qualifications, creed, customs and traditions, both at home or in the diaspora.
- Members shall treat one another as one and patriotic Nigerian irrespective of the differences stated in Rule 2.
- Members shall treat one another with respect, fairness and tolerance, and shall not allow any ill-feeling of their tribes, ethnicities, religions or anything whatsoever to influence their conduct, interaction and demeanor towards one another.
- This group absolutely forbids any exchange of insulting, scandalous and annoying words among its members within the group or otherwise.
- This group shall not tolerate any discussion on religion, tribe, ethnicity, profession, custom and personal matter of any member or any politician.
- Every member is entitled to his/ her view and no member shall be stigmatized based on his/ her view.
- Members are only permitted to objectively (i.e. based on facts, figures, or reasonable inference) analyze, criticize or pass comment on only the official acts or omissions of any politician without any abuse, attack or insult whatsoever on his or her person, tribe, religion, ethnic, profession and other related matters.
- All correction of a personal nature, that is not related to the political matters being discussed by the group shall be done via private chat
- Every member shall exhibit reasonable decorum, tolerance, dignity and understanding towards each other in all circumstances.
- Only pictures or videos which have something to do with politics and our goal are permitted in this group.
- Posting of reckless messages like any advertisement, joke, story and other related things are strictly prohibited in this group.
- Every member is enjoined to use his personal display picture and username for identification purposes.
- All the group admins shall at all times ensure that any person they intend to invite to this group subscribes to the core aims of this platform.
- Any comment, criticism, argument and opinion on any post in this group shall strictly be objective.
- No aide or assistant or adviser to any politician shall be made a member of this group.
- No Nigerian Elected Official shall be made a member of this group
- Members shall at all times promote, encourage, assist and disseminate the core aims and objectives of this group anywhere we find ourselves.
- Members shall prepare and get ready at all times to sacrifice their valuable skills, time, strength, talents and other related resources for the Cause of this group.
- Any (and all) contents posted to any of our electronic platforms is available for sharing and re-use by anyone without leave or the necessity of attributions. By posting any contents on our platforms, you waive all copyrights claims to (or ownership of) the contents to the extent permissible under the applicable laws governing such matters within the legal jurisdiction covering the location of the shared content at the point in time.
- These rules are subject to various modification, review and amendment upon rising of any novel situation not covered by the existing rules and request of majority of the members of this group.
- Any member who violates or fails to comply with any of these rules shall be privately warned by any of the group admins for the first time, she/he shall be removed from the group for the second violation but may be re-added upon expiration of the sanction or punishment imposed on him/her and he shall be finally removed from the group if he/she contravenes any of the rules for the third time.